HTML5 Development and Integration
How we use HTML5
HTML5 is the latest standard for “Hyper Text Markup Language”, essentially how web pages are constructed. What is special about HTML5 development is that it works well with mobile devices and has introduced many more advanced concepts such as being able to store data locally and create canvasses for drawing to name just a few.
At Polymash we are taking advantage of HTML5 development to create or incorporate many advanced features into digital publishing app frameworks like the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. We also use HTML5 to program special functionality into mobile web sites and non-native web apps.
Custom Coding for Web Apps & Digital Publishing Apps
Digital magazines do not come with many advanced features our clients are asking for. Here are some examples of HTML5 development functions we have built into our digital publishing and web apps
- Notepad text editor with permanent storage
- Sound and Video Players
- Custom Preference Settings to turn narration on or off
- Social Media sharing widgets
- Map and Geolocation widgets
- CSS integration
3D Panaoramas, 3D interactive flow charts and rotating objects
- We have developed full screen 3D Panoramas in several of our apps
- We have experience in creating “Rotating Objects” an app user can inspect and turn by swiping across the screen.
We have created several animations and interactive charts, info-graphics and other interactive features for web sites and mobile web apps