Mobile Strategy Engagements
Mobile Strategy Roadmap
An outcome of this engagement is a roadmap for how a business will leverage mobile technologies to ensure the strategic direction is aligned across the business. With Mobile clearly on the agenda, there’s a strong, fresh direction of innovation and leadership that reflects reputation, brand and quality, as well as customer awareness.
At minimum, a mobile strategy roadmap addresses:
- Clarity around how mobile will enhance a business to support its vision and goals, and achieve business objectives are prime considerations.
- Knowing who the market is and what it values are as important as engaging and connecting with it.
- Identifying which parts of the business can be best productized and monetized via mobile channels is another key component of mobile strategy.
- Identifying the assets (the content) that will contribute to the end product.
- Determining the budget, timetable and methods ensure a smooth and successful transition.
- The marketing spend in terms of promotion and PR, with a large piece of that via social media, is an essential component of creating an integrated mobile strategy.
- Determining which technologies will best deliver the required results.